Welcome to AAF.

Don’t know what to do?

Read the cases under the cases tab and follow these instructions:

1.) Send your Servicer a Qualified Written Request (QWR) asking them for a copy of every document regarding your alleged loan.

2.) Wait until you receive all the documents and then contact us.

3.) Prepare for a battle because fighting the best Attorneys in the world will not be easy.

4.) Remember that we do have specialized Homeowner Members at AAF who can help you along the process.

5.) Consider filing a complaint in your local Court and as a last extreme, filing for Bankruptcy Protection in your closest District Court. Please remember to donate: